So... what do you think? Mike got the front steps and porch complete! I am very excited and impressed! Who knew he was so talented? :) So now in the SPRING all he will need to do is put the stones on the columns and put the roof over the front area... and then move the front door and build the wall in the breezeway... and the list goes on. But his accomplishments for this fall are HUGE and I am VERY excited to see the end result
(sometime next year, hopefully)!
Good job Tay... I am proud of you!




2 comments:
It looks great! Why can't I be that handy? You're amazing Mike. Will you do home improvements for others as well? We may call someday. : )
-Mary
Yeah, he is pretty great, huh? :)
And I can probably let you borrow him someday if you need to... As long as his "Honey do list" is complete at home!
Post a Comment