Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hayride

Since I am working "backwards" in our day's accomplishments for Sunday, the next thing we all did (around 5ish) was to load into my dad's trailer and go for a very eventful hayride :)
Crazy Grandpa John... don't you know the kids should be in the trailer where it's safe? :) But look at those smiles... priceless!
Here is everyone piled in... except of course me, I am taking the picture :) Let's see... who all went? Lisa, Laura, Amber, Justin, Pete, Alex, Jake, Alyssa, Bernie & ME!
Oh yeah, and we got stuck in the mud... everyone had to get out but the kids while my dad freed the tractor and trailer from the mud...
The mud ruts. Very nice!

And here is Jake and Alyssa... did I ever mention on my BLOG that my little brother got engaged? Here is the happy couple!


Thanks dad for a GREAT hayride. I think everyone had fun!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

HAHA that looked like Loads of fun Tell your dad that me and jerm say HI