Monday, October 27, 2008

Bunnicula

Mike and I had the kids this weekend (well most of it) and had a BLAST. Our weekend was action packed. I have so many pictures and so much to share that I will have to spread it out over the next couple of days... and then I will have to get caught up since I also have some pictures of the skating party that happened back on the 18th of October...

So first up... I met Mike's mom, Amber & Justin at noon on Saturday... we had lunch at Applebees (Justin REALLY wanted a cheeseburger) and then we went on up to Robinett's to buy a dozen donuts (my personal favorite) and a HUGE bag of kettle corn.
Then we were downtown at Civic Theatre by 1:45pm and the show BUNNICULA started promptly at 2!

Here are a few quick pictures of us before the show started...
Amber and I w/her bunny ears on since we were at Bunnicula (also a sneak peek of Halloween)!
Grandma Dee and Justin.

Grandma Dee and Amber.
Amber showing off her ears and fancy dress (what a cutie)!
Grandma Dee and both the kids. They both thought it was funny that Grandma had trouble seeing between the ears. It took us a minute to figure out how to be able to see Grandma... Justin was very entertained!
Now the next part of our day I don't have any pictures of :( But here is a brief re-cap... After the show, we took Grandma back to her car (we met at the park and ride)... then stopped by home to play with Earle, change our clothes, and load up pop bottles/cans. Then we headed off to Meijer to return our bottles/cans - which ended up being over $40... now that's a lot of bottles... lucky me to have such GREAT helpers. They each got to pick out a special treat for helping... Amber picked Macaroni and Cheese Crackers and Justin picked Bubble Tape. Then we went and picked up the pizza and bread sticks from Jets and joined Grandpa Battaglio and Uncle Mike for the Michigan/MSU game... Go Spartans :) After that we took Earle for a NICE and LONG walk. The kids and the dog loved it. Following the walk we had donuts, showers, a movie, a quick phone call to say "nite-nite" to Mommy, and were tucked into bed by 8... Stay tuned for other posts of the rest of the weekend...

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I love that dress its sooo cute!

MikeandLynette said...

Maybe when she outgrows it, I can ship it down to Lex!