Look closely... there is my car in the parking ramp (view from one of my office windows)... and then in the back is Earle's crate. He had to come to work with me today since he is going to stay at Grandma Harry and Grandpa John's for the weekend and we have such a busy night I didn't have time to go home and pick him up after work. Don't worry animal lovers, he his a happy camper out there with the cool weather and a fresh new bone to chew on... and I'm only working until 2:30 today, so he won't be out there too terribly long!
Awwwh... what a face... huh?


4 comments:
Please tell me he isn't in that small crate????????
Of course he is in there. It is his normal crate. Not any smaller than normal. He is fine (I hope)
:)
THAT IS JUST MEAN! ;o)
I am sorry Earle...Auntie Sara loves you....
poor little guy had to sit in the car all day =( I hope he was alright.. =)
Post a Comment