As most of you know, Earle "The Squirrel" has gotten to be a very big boy. So this weekend Mike and I got him a new and improved bed. He loves it. Yesterday we built a fire and Earle (yes, my Earle) took a nap on his new bed in front of the fire. It was amazing... I don't think I have ever seen him take a nap before. Although I don't have any pictures of him actually napping (for fear of waking him when I got up to get the camera) here are a few I snapped of him enjoying his bone! And check out his cool Halloween bandanna :)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I want a dog! Earle is so cute!
Hey, just so you know, Tom and I are putting an offer on a house in Caledonia today so maybe we can have a dog soon. Then our buddies can play together!
Thanks for the procrastination time!
-Mary
A house? Awesome. How exciting for you? Give me the details... is it listed on the MLS (www.grar.com)? Now you can have a dog and some kids :)
He looks happy....Happier then he did when you left him in the back of your car while you worked...LOL...Still breaks my heart....He looks delighted with his new bed, and his gravy stuffed toy thingy....
Actually, he loved camping in the car. And his "Gravy Train" toy is supposed to look like ribs.
Funny story there. The day I got it for him, he took it and ran outside to show Mike and Mike thought it was a package of real hot dogs (from a distance) and told him he was a bad dog for playing with it. Took Earle a day or so to know he could play with it again :)
LMAO....Oh poor Earle....
I knew it was ribs....I'm just brain dead today....
Time to go home yet?
he looks SOOoooo COmfy! Is he now allowed in the house all the time?
No, he is still not allowed in the house all the time. Only when we are right there. The other day I wasn't watching him very closely and he was "pre-washing" the dishes that were loaded into the dishwasher :) Bad dog!!! I ordered him some new "winter wear" from Old Navy today, so stand by for his new photos hopefully within the next week or so!
Post a Comment