So, we were originally supposed to close on our new house yesterday at 10am... then we had to reschedule for today at 4pm... now the close is just "pending" and we don't even have a date or time to close scheduled... so long story short, yeah, I feel like the lady pictured above... I need an adult beverage to calm my nerves... As of right now we are still planing on moving Saturday, March 15th (starting around 10am at 52nd St.). Once we actually close and confirm the possession date, I will post directions and confirm with everyone that says they will help! We ordered a Pony Keg... so hopefully everyone is still available :) Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Slightly Stressed...
So, we were originally supposed to close on our new house yesterday at 10am... then we had to reschedule for today at 4pm... now the close is just "pending" and we don't even have a date or time to close scheduled... so long story short, yeah, I feel like the lady pictured above... I need an adult beverage to calm my nerves... As of right now we are still planing on moving Saturday, March 15th (starting around 10am at 52nd St.). Once we actually close and confirm the possession date, I will post directions and confirm with everyone that says they will help! We ordered a Pony Keg... so hopefully everyone is still available :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey i hope all goes well with the close of your house that sucks that they keep bumping you back Austin says "thanks" for the card we got it yesturday (he loves getting mail) =) Well i hope you close soon..
Yeah, tell Austin that I am sorry it was late... It's no excuse, but I have had a lot going on lately :)
i hear you on the stress level...I've been stressed and I am only moving out of an apartment...I can't imagine what it's like for you.
One word sums it up... It "SUCKS" If it weren't for Mike and all of his support and hard work we wouldn't even be close to moving... he has honestly done 99% of the packing.
Post a Comment