Monday, March 31, 2008

Any Pregnant Ladies Out There...

...that have been super sad about not buying a "Flip Flop" duck in Vegas? If so, you're in luck...
**CONGRATULATIONS LAURA ON WINNING YOUR "PRIZE"**


Laura, just give me a call or shoot me an e-mail to win your "prize" but here's the trick... if I don't hear from you within 48 hours of this post I am going to take him back :) (That is right, I found it locally... it is amazing what you can find at Hospital Gift Shops!!!) Oh yeah, and look... he comes with a free bib! Super cool, huh?
PS: I hope this is the right duck, since I found him based only on your explanation. If he isn't the one that you saw,he is adorable just the same!
To my other Blog Readers... stay tuned... I have other prizes that will need to be claimed as well, but you won't know when or what I may be posting :)
I love this blogging thing... what a fun game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did she ever respond?

Anonymous said...

it's Wednesday, 48 hours from Monday, and this is Laura, so hand over the Duck!!



Yeah!