No exaggerating, this is what our drive looks like :(
We still aren't sure how we are going to get the moving truck up the drive... and it is definitely a challenge to take ANY vehicle up that doesn't have 4-wheel drive... not to mention everything is really, really muddy...what a pain! I am going to get quotes for gravel and asphalt... one more added expenditure we weren't planning on having to take on right away :(Well, it's almost time for the big move... I can hardly believe it... my mom is going to help me finish packing tonight (that's right, I still have more to pack) and then we are going to take the cats up to the new house tonight and get them settled in... We can't wait to see everyone tomorrow and show you around. I hope you all know how much Mike and I appreciate your willingness to help :)



No comments:
Post a Comment