Monday, March 10, 2008

A Great BIG Packing Thank You!


Hats off to my parents. They came over yesterday afternoon and helped us with some final preparations for the move. My mom packed the kitchen (well most of it, but promises to come back and finish) and my dad was the "Tape Boy" he mostly ran around with the tape gun "trying" to help! Just kidding... he helped some... Him and Mike got the bunk beds and crib torn apart and ready to be transported. Although they were a huge boost of motivation, and helped us to get A LOT accomplished, there is still so much to do (sigh)... Tonight we have a birthday party for Lisa and Laura (Mike's sisters) and then will be heading home to keep packing... SO, if you don't have anything going... feel free to stop by and pack a box. It really is fun... I promise, you should come and give it a try :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Glad they are helping :) I'll see what I can do...I might have some time this week...but I am busy unpacking my stuff.....