Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Peep Show...

Somebody obviously had too much time on their hands!

Everyone keeps asking about the move. First of all, the move party was a huge success... THANK YOU to everyone that helped. Mike's dad wins the "Super Trooper" award. Not only did he take the day off from work to help us move, he drove the 24' moving truck (and only backed into one small tree) but he stayed all night and partied and was still up at 5am to go to work on Sunday. Second, we now know we have too much crap. The breezeway is still full of stuff for me to unpack... but it is starting to feel like home. I will try really, really hard to get some pictures posted tomorrow. Oh yeah, and Eeyore loves the spiral staircase... he is definitely adjusting well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it was a sucess...If you need help unpacking next week, let me know...I am open all week, I believe.

MikeandLynette said...

Wednesday night... you're on :)