Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ready, Set, Go... (and don't forget the cat)

Eeyore is getting ready. He wants to make sure he is not left behind during the big move. As Mike builds boxes, he is in them, when a suitcase is open he is checking it out, when a duffel bag was left on the ground during the packing shuffle, Eeyore made himself right at home. As you can see, Skoli is peering at him thinking "What a Dumb @$$!"
None the less, they know that moving day is March 15th. Our plan is to start at our current house (1784 52nd St. SE) around 10am. We rented a 24' moving truck in hopes that between the moving truck and those who have so graciously volunteered their trucks/trailers we will be able to make it all in one trip! The Pony Keg has been ordered and there will be plenty of Pizza and Crazy bread (especially for the twins) around... I even have a fresh box of wine ready to be tapped. We are hoping to have everything unloaded and to be enjoying the pizza no later than 2pm.... anyone that wishes is more than welcome to say for the evening, but I also know that some of you have prior commitments... either way, Mike and I want to say "Thank you" in advance for your generosity with your time, manpower, vehicles, and friendship. We can't wait to show you our new home!

2 comments:

Sara said...

They are so cute....the will be happy to move... :) I should be there to help.....

MikeandLynette said...

Sara, you just want to come because I said "free wine!" But I appreciate it... Can't wait to show you around! The spiral staircase should be especially fun after the wine :)