Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wildlife...

So, check this out. The wildlife seems to be abundant in our "neck of the woods!" Nearly every morning and evening Mike and I see wild Turkeys wandering around our yard. There are usually two "Toms" and 5-6 females. One of the females has a serious limp and actually tends to "HOP" around more than she can walk. We have also seen deer (although they were spooked and I couldn't get a picture) and we have two Pileated Woodpeckers that visit our property on a regualr basis.













And yes, I do have pictures to create a post with about my trip to Tennesse this past weekend, but I am waiting on my sister to e-mail them over!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Looks like you guys have a thanksgiving Dinner =)

MikeandLynette said...

Yeah, Mike thinks that the "hopper" should be easy shooting... problem is, I don't eat or cook Turkey :) Especially not my "friends" that live in the front yard!!!