So, it has been a few days since I have posted anything new. Although everything is pretty quiet in the Battaglio household right now, I thought I would post some pictures of my all time favorite kids. We have definitely had some great times of these past few years. So here is to you...


We took the kids tubing at Pando. They had an absolute blast. Above are pictures of the anticipation on the way. They weren't quite sure what to expect, but were obviously excited. (February 2007)

Clumsy Amber :)

Justin showing us that he could hook his tub to the tow rope all by himself!

Uncle Mike and the kids walking on the frozen lake at the cottage after we finished tubing.

Justin "wake boarding" behind the pontoon boat. (Summer of 2007)

...and Amber "flying" by on the wake board!

This weekend was great too. We took the kids up to the cottage to get pumpkins right before Halloween (2007). I'll never forget it... as we pulled up Amber yelled, "I'm bleeding and Justin did it." Come to find out he had "play" punched her in the face and knocked her front tooth out (it was already loose, so it wasn't AS bad as it sounds)!

The mischievous brother, proud of his action that resulted in a lost tooth for his big sister.

Easter egg decorating, an annual tradition for us (2007)
So kids, I can't wait to make some more special memories with you. Earle can't wait for you to come back up and visit. And now it's cottage season, so we'll have to plan a weekend get-away!
Laura & Alex~ I can't wait to have this much fun with your little one.
Chris & Kindra~ Wish you were closer so we could see those kiddos more often!
...until next time!!!

2 comments:
Yeah whats nice about that is we have "decluttered" the house so its not that bad! =)
Looks like good times. :)
Post a Comment