So, I know I promised an update on Earle... well he is doing GREAT. So far, no really potty accidents to speak of. He doesn't like being in his crate overnight or while we are at work, but he is definitely being a good boy. He loves to go for a walk with me everyday (I walk with him to get the mail... it's about a mile round trip), go for car rides (although he is scared of cars if he isn't riding in them... he hates it when one pulls up next to us), loves his SCOOBY SNACKS and he is slowly learning what "fetch" means (right now we throw the toy and he looses interest before he finds it about 1/2 the time). For the most part, he just wants to be by one of us. He hasn't met the cats yet... so we will see how that goes... I am guessing it will probably happen within the next few days. Well, I took my camera with me last night to get some good pictures of him, but then I forgot the camera at home so here is the only shot I have... it is of his car ride home last Sunday evening... He is a lot bigger than I thought he would be...
So, as for me and Mike... well, I had a bunch of injections in my shoulder/neck on Wednesday and am still trying to recover from that (I am still very stiff and soar). Mike will be starting on third shift on Tuesday, May 27th... and next week his work is sending him to a training conference in Mt. Pleasant and I get to go for free (they even have an open bar the first night)! It should be a very nice and much needed get-away! This weekend we are going up North to the cottage and we are going to take Earle to see how he adjusts! Pete, Alex, Mike's dad and I should have a nice little party as we have a Pony Keg for Saturday night... so that is it... our lives updated in a nutshell!


1 comment:
He is very Cute! Yeah the house was also "for sale" but we sign a lease to own kinda thing to where for a year we will "rent" the house and at the end of our lease if we still like the area and the house all the rent will go towards the downpayment when and if we decide to buy it! I am not sure about the 7th i have my friends from works wedding reception to go to.. I am going to try and make it to both but we'll see..
Post a Comment