Last weekend Bernie (yeah, that's right, I said Bernie) graduated from Johnson Bible College with an Associates degree! I was fortunate enough to get to fly down for a long weekend to see her school, watch her graduate and meet her friends and "family" down there. Overall, it was a GREAT trip... quick but great! Here are some pictures of our weekend!
Here is Bernie trying to kiss me... not cool. You all know how I am with the whole touchy-feely thing... but at least I'm smiling!


Here is Bernie with the folks! (Who are very proud, but the way!)
And here we all are on Saturday night (the night after graduation) at her friend's house - the goofy looking one in the back of the picture :) Can you tell how much pain I was in? My shoulder was AWFUL that night. Probably because of sleeping on a pull-out in the hotel :(


So, like I said, all in all it was a GREAT trip. My aunt and uncle from Ohio made the trip down and two of my mom's best friends from Georgia came up. It was great to see everyone and just relax a little! Dad - let's do it again soon... where do you want to take me next?




1 comment:
Congrats Bernie!!!
Post a Comment