Monday, May 19, 2008

Beverages Etc!

So, I know this was almost a month ago now, but I just got the pictures from my parents camera. For Mike's Birthday my parents took him on an outing to B & G (A discount store full of crap that men like) which is about an hour from their house. So, we started the morning with coffee... well most of us got coffee... my dad got some Strawberry Steamer, which he thought was just a flavor in the coffee, however, he was quickly proven wrong... turns out it is like a warm strawberry milk... and the best part is, he drank it all! YUCK...

After that, they took us out to breakfast and then we went on down to B & G. Mike bought all kinds of things, a welding hammer, tow chains, a hitch set for the quad, work gloves, etc. I got two dog toys and a watering can.
So after that was said and done since the weather was so crappy, we went WINE tasting in Fennville! It was a great time. Mike or I had never done it before. We all enjoyed our free samples, bought a couple bottles of wine, then headed home for Mike's B-day dinner on the grill with the fam!

Thanks Mom & Dad for a GREAT day away!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Umm there are 4 bedrooms and then a office with built in shelfs there is also a second living room witch is like a 5th bdroom its a room with out a closet so they consider that a 2nd living room so that will be the guest bedroom! =) I am super excited! I can't wait... How's everything going on your end?