Friday, May 23, 2008

Earle

Just a quick post to let everyone know that Earle is still doing well and happy as ever. Although he had a fun-filled week staying with Grandma and Grandpa Battaglio (Alticor sent Mike to a training seminar in Mt Pleasant and I got to go w/him) and visiting with Sierra, Amber and Justin he was pooped out when he got home last night. When I went to let him out around 10 he didn't even pick his head up. He just rolled his eyes and grunted. It wasn't until he saw his "Scooby Snack" that he decided he should get up to go potty! So here are some quick pictures. I think Mike and Earle will be best friends...





3 comments:

Our Family said...

He is soo Cute! I hope all is well with the family and the new house.. So you got a dog a new house is kids coming soon! =)

Anonymous said...

I want to meet Earle....bring him tomorrow!!!

Our Family said...

HAHAHA you are soo Funny SOO young you make me sound like i am 13 =) j/k =) I must be super old then =) anyway when it does happen and i hope it does someday i better know so i can come put mikes little bootys on.. =)