Friday, September 4, 2009

Misc Post About NOT Much at All...

As for the request for the duck post. Everything there is to know you can find here:

Jake and Alyssa's wedding is 8 days away... and as of RIGHT now the weather doesn't look like it is going to cooperate very well for an outdoor wedding :( So keep your fingers crossed that something changes over the course of the next week.


And look at this... there is a constant battle about the temperature of the offices at work and the thermostat was in the hall so people would walk by and just "flip" the switch to make it warmer or colder with no regard to others. So, what does Rog decide to do? Put the thermostat in my office so that I can monitor the temp! Nice... so as the maintenance guys is moving it and gets ready to drill the hole, and I say, "Are you sure that is where you want it? I really don't want a hole in my wall, please don't screw up." 20 minutes later, with big sad puppy dog eyes, he says to me, "Ah, I did screw up and now I have to drill a second hole." And this is how he left it. WHAT? Rog just sighed.

So there is my post about really nothing at all. This weekend Mike and I are going to stain the new front porch! Yay for hopefully getting it done. Boo for having to work on Labor Day. At least the weather should be great so hopefully we can just enjoy the time together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's worse is that the thermostat doesn't even look like it's level on the wall. You should get a GI Joe figurine and put it in that hole, that way no one will ever notice. ; )

-Mary