Thursday, April 3, 2008

Target Gives Back!

Yesterday, I had a discrepancy on my Target Red Card, long story short, I had to call the customer service line to get it straightened out... and before I got off the phone with the customer service rep, she asked me if I would like to select a school for their "Take Charge of Education" There is no cost to the school or the card holder, but that 1% of all the charges I put on my card will be donated back to my school of choice... Obviously, I selected Emmons Lake (Where Amber and Justin go) and they told me that I was the 81st card member to select that school and that for the first quarter of 2008 they donated $3,187 to the school!

So, if you have a Target Red Card... pick a school and donate your 1%!

No comments: