do you think you could smile any less in those pictures? LOL LOL It looks great....I'll be cutting mine soon :)
Smiling was the last thing on my mind. It was 8 am and I was focusing on the whole "self photo" thing!
LOL...you didn't even try and crack a smile..I'd be laughing at how funny I looked taking my own picture.....LOL :0)
Smiling makes my face look fatter.
it does not!!!
I Like IT!!!!!!!! I get to see you in 2 days!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
do you think you could smile any less in those pictures? LOL LOL
It looks great....I'll be cutting mine soon :)
Smiling was the last thing on my mind. It was 8 am and I was focusing on the whole "self photo" thing!
LOL...you didn't even try and crack a smile..I'd be laughing at how funny I looked taking my own picture.....LOL :0)
Smiling makes my face look fatter.
it does not!!!
I Like IT!!!!!!!! I get to see you in 2 days!!!
Post a Comment