Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Any College Students About to Graduate...

that wish their sister could attend their graduation? Cuz if so, you are in luck! This is "prize" number 2 on my BLOG... give me a call, shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment on my BLOG within 48 hours of this post and I will give you my flight details...
Looks like as long as Bernie reads my BLOG regularly that I am off for a long weekend to Tennessee :) It will be fun to meet her friends, go to her church and see where she has been at for the last few years. Besides that, I can't wait to see her in that goofy hat they make everyone wear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd like more then silly flight details.......

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to see your boyfriend again!

Anonymous said...

Man oh Man, I am late late late!!! I am SOOOO glad you are coming though. and who ever anonymous is, I wish she was coming to see MY boyfriend insted of hers but oh well;-)