I have been having severe pain under my right rib cage since last Friday. It has progressively gotten worse, so I went to see my midwife. Well, the pain combined with my anemia and high blood pressure resulted in being admitted to the OB Triage. Check in time: 4pm! Check out time: 9:30pm. Procedures done: 2 Conclusive Preliminary Test Results: 0 Pain today: Same as yesterday and the day(s) before. Good News: Mia is doing great. Hope to get some test results at my follow up appointment today at 3:15! Keep us in your prayers.Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wednesday, 7.15.10 = OB Triage Visit= NO fun.
I have been having severe pain under my right rib cage since last Friday. It has progressively gotten worse, so I went to see my midwife. Well, the pain combined with my anemia and high blood pressure resulted in being admitted to the OB Triage. Check in time: 4pm! Check out time: 9:30pm. Procedures done: 2 Conclusive Preliminary Test Results: 0 Pain today: Same as yesterday and the day(s) before. Good News: Mia is doing great. Hope to get some test results at my follow up appointment today at 3:15! Keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
praying praying. hope everything is ok. let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment