
Only 11 weeks to go! It is hard to believe that Mia will be here in (hopefully) less than three months. I wish I would have created posts like this before but never really thought about it... until I stumbled across another blogger's post like it... now that I actually feel pregnant and look pregnant now is as good of a time as ever to start.
- Wearing Maternity Clothes? Yes, most of the time, but not all of the time! - Size Small or Medium
- Strange Cravings? Fudgesicles
- Food Must Haves? Milk... any kind frozen, white, chocolate, doesn't matter... anything to help calm the heartburn.
- Food No No's? Chicken. Please don't make me look at it, touch it or cook it. We are a red meat kind of family these days. Anything greasy. I just can't handle it. Not that I don't want it, but have trouble eating it. I miss pizza and french fries the most.
- Stretchmarks? Nope
- Retaining water/swelling? Depends on the weather. REALLY hot and humid yes, most days, no!
- Times getting up to go to the bathroom during the night? Zero!
- Had any baby showers? No yet.
- Nursery Ready? Mostly... one piece of furniture is on back order. Everything else is set up and ready to go! Can't wait to start washing little socks and outfits and putting them in drawers (hopefully this weekend).
- Feeling any Contractions? Yes, about every 30 minues or so... but no worries. My midwife says unless they get to be 10 minutes apart there is nothing to worry about... and the best part... they don't hurt, just feel awkward and my tummy looks funny when it happens (all lumpy and hard).

No comments:
Post a Comment