A few weeks ago I saw a spotlight on the Fox 17 Morning News about a new place to eat in Grand Haven called Waffle Queens that serves waffles on a stick. How intriguing. I decided that I had to try one, so I drug Mike, Jake and Alyssa along to have waffles on a stick too. They were good sports and I had a blast (I think everyone else did too).
These are the Godfather waffles... pizza filled and yummy.
Jake liked his Godfather so much he had another... plus the biggest ice cream sandwich I have ever seen... 4 1/2" of chocolate and ice cream goodness! Alyssa had a strawberry/raspberry filled waffle for dessert...
... and Mike had a chocolate chip waffle on a stick with as he put it "lots of crap on top!"

Jake liked his Godfather so much he had another... plus the biggest ice cream sandwich I have ever seen... 4 1/2" of chocolate and ice cream goodness! Alyssa had a strawberry/raspberry filled waffle for dessert...
... and Mike had a chocolate chip waffle on a stick with as he put it "lots of crap on top!"
And no worries... I had a Godfather and apple filled waffle followed by a strawberry smoothie. Mmmm, yummy. Thanks to all who participated for appeasing a pregnant woman's desire to consume a waffle on a stick! After our snacks, we walked down to the pier... sat on the beach... and the a seagull pooped on Mike and I (least fav part of the evening).

3 comments:
how come you aren't ever in the pictures? ;0)
Because somebody has to take the pictures... and I am always the one with the camera :) We had some belly shots taken this weekend, so hopefully I can post those in the next couple of weeks :)
;0) that'd be delightful...tis time to see more belly shots.
Post a Comment