Yesterday was my work shower. The ladies (plus Stowe and Rog) put together a potluck lunch, Kate made this super cute (and very yummy) cake... for some reason the blog refuses to post the picture the correct way.
I got all kinds of goodies... one of my favorites... the diaper bag I have been wanting. A Ju Ju Be... cute and functional... but very expensive... Mike said he would kill me if I spent the money on it, but now I have one (or will once it comes in... special order only)!
And they obviously know about my obsession with shoes. I think she is all set on the teeny tiny sizes now! The two on the right are originals from Etsy. Super cute.
Here is Kate and Megan. I actually graduated with Kate (small world) and Megan, well, she is special. Hence the box she refused to put down and have her picture taken.

Sarah and Ellen... nobody sent me the memo on how the cool kids were dressing in pink. I wore black and white.

And they obviously know about my obsession with shoes. I think she is all set on the teeny tiny sizes now! The two on the right are originals from Etsy. Super cute.
Here is Kate and Megan. I actually graduated with Kate (small world) and Megan, well, she is special. Hence the box she refused to put down and have her picture taken.
Sarah and Ellen... nobody sent me the memo on how the cool kids were dressing in pink. I wore black and white.
Thanks ladies (and guys) the food was good and an extra long lunch was nice too :)

No comments:
Post a Comment