Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I HATE Consumer's Energy

Do you ever have one of those gut wrenching feelings that something worse is going to happen than what is supposed to? Mike and I did. We had some trees in our yard marked with a blue dot for a trim/prune as of last Thursday. I called on Friday to make sure that I understood everything correctly and was assured that a blue dot meant a trim, not a removal.So, imagine my frustration when I came home to this. The kids' tree house is gone, and Consumers left us a nice BIG mess in our front yard not even bothering to grind the stump out or finish taking care of the tree or tree house... just what Mike needs, one more project. Ugh.
I filed a complaint today but am not very hopeful at the outcome. This makes me SO angry. Who do they think they are? Grrr.

No comments: