Monday, June 7, 2010

BOY or GIRL?

Saturday Night Mike and I had a gender reveal party. Any guesses? I will post the results once Laura and Alex make it back and we get to tell them! In the meantime, here are some pictures of the party...
Here is what everyone at the party guessed...

Mike and I right after the cake was cut... I know this picture makes it look like I have 2 chins but I don't really (at least I don't think I do... not yet anyways...

The anticipation builds as the grandmas get ready to cut the cake...

And it is...

3 comments:

Aunt Laura said...

well the suprise has been ruined by an unnamed source, it wasn't lisa. I am so happy for you guys, i just wish i would have known for a fun gift from Spain!

Sassy Sara said...

my gut says girl.........don't know why.....but the other part of me says boy......i'll go with girl.

MikeandLynette said...

I will find out who told you. I will hunt them down! Everyone knew we wanted to tell you. Ugh.