Monday, June 14, 2010

Mike's Office

In making way for Mia, Mike had to be demoted from a main floor office to an office in the loft. However, I think it turned out quite nice and the "older" kids can still go upstairs to "get away" and watch movies and play games.

I got the cubes/bookshelf at Ikea for $69! We already had the rug, just weren't using it anywhere, and moved the chair from Justin's old room (now the nursery) upstairs. The desk is the same ol' same ol' but ask Mike sometime about how he managed to move the HUGE thing upstairs by himself when he was home alone. According to him, he only ALMOST died 3x. Ugh.
And don't mind the clutter. Once the tile is finished and the new carpet is down, all of the miscellaneous crap you see laying around will go back to it's original home! Well, with the exception of Eeyore's toys. The loft is the only place they are safe from Earle.
Stay tuned, I should still have a bookshelf update, fireplace update, tile update and other pictures of the nursery... no more blue in sight :)

No comments: