Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CELEBRATE... Earle is 2!

This is the dog cake. Homemade with bran, beef baby food, cream cheese and bacon. Mmmm. It smelled awful, but the dogs seemed to love it.The birthday boy loved his too. He took it and ran to hide with it under the kitchen table! Pictured below is Earle's cousin: Sierra and his BFF: Prince!The people cake. How cute is that? Bernie made it for her favorite nephew and I think she did a fabulous job!I was the cake cutter and Mike was the ice-cream scooper... how cute, right? Thank you so much to everyone who came to Earle's 2nd birthday party. And thank you for ALL of your gifts. Seriously, your generosity blew us away (again). Earle loves all of his gifts.
If you couldn't tell before, this year's theme was Scooby Doo! Yahoo! Love this last pic!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! It was a ton of fun. I loved telling people I was going to a dog's 2nd birthday party. The looks on their faces were priceless.

And nice photo scribbling! ;)

-Mary

MikeandLynette said...

We are glad you "three" could come. I thought I should put a caption on the picture so nobody thinks you're just fat ;)

Aunt Laura said...

we had fun and I love love loved my choc cake monday morning for breakfast. Thank you Bernie it was so yummy!