Well, lets start this post out by saying ~ Happy Birthday Dad Battaglio! 62 years young... Saturday night the family went to dinner at Churchills, where the food was good, the service was mediocre and the company was fantastic!
Just hangin' with the family doesn't happen too often! But the party continued on Sunday... Mom and Dad B had us all over for a turkey dinner. Mike was sleeping so he didn't get to go, but the rest of us had a nice time. My contribution for the evening... chocolate covered strawberries with "sprinklers" to make them festive :) Mmm... they were fabulous (if I do say so myself)!
And on a side note... I bought myself some new slippers straight from the men's department. And I love them! Only $1.97 at Old Navy... Mike calls them my "Old Man Slippers" but I don't care. They are warm, comfty and have a hard bottom so I can wear them to take the dog out!
And tonight... is $1 burger night at Bar Louie... The Battaglios and the Castos will be dining together in harmony! Let the good times roll!Oh yeah, and after that Earle boy is going to get a bath... Mike is going with me to the doggy wash, so stay tuned, hopefully he will take some pictures! It really is quite comical!

No comments:
Post a Comment