Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Skating P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!

First of all, THANK YOU Laura, for the pictures. I totally forgot my camera. Pete and Lisa gave Amber and Justin a combined skating party this year at the Byron Roller Rink to celebrate their birthdays it was complete with Little Caesars pizza, the Hokey Poky and Limbo... We got to stop by and see our friends Dave and Stephanie before the party and we even took Earle as there was a bon-fire afterwards back at Pete and Lisa's... here are some highlights of the evening...
I Love this picture. Mike going "old school" with his skates (they didn't last long, he was in roller blades pretty quickly)!
Taking the skates for a "test run" but notice Amber flying by!
I think that the old people had more fun than the kids... Mike and his dad were having a GREAT time.

Mike even did the LIMBO... How low could he go?


And let's face it, I am not one for physical activity, so here is how I spent my evening. And I enjoyed every minute of it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you even know how to roller skate, b/c I sure don't!

MikeandLynette said...

I think I tried it once. Maybe? Mom and dad weren't very good at exposing us to that kind of stuff :)