So two weekends ago, Mike and I were doing yard work and then went to get some PIZZA. Well, apparently he also had some fun with the camera that I was unaware of :)
See... here I am doing yard work (yeah, yeah, mark it on the calendar). It was actually quite the experience. Some moisture had gotten into the bricks at 52nd St and caused one of them to crumble and fall out. So, my task was to try and piece it back together and then put a water sealer on... not a whole lot of fun, but definitely an experience. I am defiantly not a mason :)
There... do you see me? I am walking into Little Caesars to pick up a Hot & Ready with an order of crazy bread (only $6.99 for both on Sundays)!


And poor Eeyore... he looks a little confused... or like maybe he wants his head rubbed?
So, what is the moral of the story? Don't let Mike take any pictures :)



1 comment:
That is funny stuff....Love it. :0)
Post a Comment