That's right, it's Earle! Here is the catch. He is ONLY allowed on his pillow that is next to Mike's chair... and he can't be there unless one of us is sitting in Mike's chair. But Earle doesn't care... he thinks he is the RULER of the house now! He is too funny... as soon as the breezeway door opens, he shoots in and kind of does the Army Crawl to his pillow. Why does he do the Arm Crawl you may ask... well, there are two reasons. First is that Eeyore likes to sit on the chairs around the dining room table and beat him on the head when he runs by and the second is because we don't ALWAYS let him in... so as soon has he has the opportunity he takes off for his pillow as quickly as possible :)
Notice Mike supervising Earle as he chews his bone.
Here is Earle thinking, "Oh man, I hope I don't have to go back to my crate now!"
I am pretty sure that Eeyore was on the sofa stalking Earle at this particular point in time as Earle appears to be very interested in what is going on.
Relaxing and enjoying the AC!





2 comments:
Wow its amazing how big Earl is getting.. Yeah it has been hot down here but its not too bad.. I still have my car we are getting rid of that next year! Jeremy Drives it for work.. Its nice tho i lOVE my truck.. SOooo How are things on That end Jeremy tried calling Mike the other day but relized he didn't have the right number you should tell mike to call jerm some day soon =)
I'm so happy my nephew doggy is now aloud in the house, you are becoming a nicer mommy!
Post a Comment