So it's true, I FINALLY got a new car! Well, at least it is new to me. I finally ended up with a Suzuki Vitara. It is an older one as it is a 2000, but it only has 30,000 miles on it, has 4-wheel drive and is a 4-cylinder so the gas mileage is good. We got a GREAT deal on it and I am very happy with it. I think Mike is enjoying having is truck back during the day too! Tonight I get to go and pick up the plates so then it will be officially MINE :)
Here are some picture highlights...
See... it is very cute and small. Earle fits perfectly in the back and I can park downtown in the parking ramp very easily!
No rust... a definite must have for me!
And check this out, only a radio and cassette player! A little old fashioned, yes, but I don't ever listen to CD's anyways...
And Mike's personal favorite... square cup holders! I don't know what the big deal is. They actually work GREAT!
So there it is, my new car in a nutshell. And although it isn't EXACTLY what I started looking for, it is perfect for me and it is HUGE that we could pay cash for it!





2 comments:
Nice....glad you were able to find one..
hey... At least you will beable to get up that HUGE drive Way haha.. SO jerm is in Colorado This week he loves it.. When you guys going to head south for the winter and visit haha.. Well hope all is well
Post a Comment