Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm back...

Hey all~

So I am finally back from Little Rock, Arkansas where I had to go for work. I was originally only supposed to be gone 4 days, but due to weather in Atlanta ended up being gone for 5 and just got in yesterday afternoon. It's good to be back except the weather here is worse than down there. Arkansas may have been close to 100 degrees during the day, but at least it wasn't HUMID.


Thanks to all for coming out to the party on the 7th! At the end of the night we only had about 2 gallons of beer left and nobody got washed away in the rain. It was great to see everyone even though as the "hostess" I felt a little crazy like I didn't get to sit and visit with everyone very much as I would have liked. I didn't get many pictures at the party, but here is a good one of Alex... I think he was having a good time :)



Over the next few days I will post about my trip. I made a new friend and we went sight seeing together in Little Rock (as un-exciting as that may sound, we had a good time)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times had by all.