Friday, June 20, 2008

Bitter~Sweet



So, today I sold my car. Very unexpected, right? Tell me about it. I was sitting at work on Wednesday afternoon and thought to myself, "I should list my car on-line and see what happens!" Well within 24 hours I had over 30 calls/e-mails, a test drive, two offers and now I have cash in hand and no car. Most people would probably be ecstatic to have sold their car so quickly, but I am a little sad. Although getting something new is exciting, it is also stressful since I have NO idea what I want. And here is a fun fact that most of you probably don't know... Mike bought me my Focus as a wedding/B-day gift the summer we got married. It was the perfect car, the car I had always wanted and as weird as this may sound I already miss it. I know I want/need either AWD or 4WD but definitely want something that gets good gas mileage too. I have been thinking of either a Pontiac Vibe, Pontiac Aztec, Suzuki Aerio (I'm just not sure I want a Suzuki though), a Jeep Liberty, a Ford Escape or a Subaru Forester.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least selling your car went smoothly....mine however is becoming a pain in my butt. :)

Congrats!