So as you may or may not know, I have become involved with a ladies Bible study on Thursday nights. We are currently working through a book called, "WHEN GODLY PEOPLE DO UNGODLY THINGS" The study is written by a spitball of God's fire, named Beth Moore...
This week one of the things that seems to stick out most for me is the uncomparable GRACE, MERCY and FORGIVENESS that God shows us, his people.
"God forgives and forgets because he does not need to remember!"
Now I don't know about you, but I am so glad that God chooses to forget some of the things in my past and doesn't hold a grudge for some of the decision I have made, actions I have taken or thoughts that I have had over the past many years. It is truely wonderful to know that he is a GOD the accepts each and everyone of us as we are with open arms.
Psalm 130 vs. 1-6
1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD;
1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD;
2 O Lord, hear my voice.
Let your ears be attentive
to my cry for mercy.
3 If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins,
O Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness;
therefore you are feared.
5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
6 My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning,
more than watchmen wait for the morning.

1 comment:
It is amazing isn't it? Thanks for the nice post. Reminds me of how great God really is.
Post a Comment