Monday, February 18, 2008

Under the Weather

So this is how Mike and I have spent our last week or so... UNDER THE WEATHER. I don't remember ever being as sick as we were. He is still sleeping on the couch because he can prop himself up better... I'm still drinking Nyquil like it is going out of style. We both missed some work, although I missed more than him and still feel awful. My head feels like a balloon that is ready to "pop" and I have lost over 8 lbs since I got sick last Wednesday... So my words of advice to anyone out there that isn't feeling 100% is to sit back, relax and don't push yourself too hard... this "bug" kicked our butts... so hopefully you don't get it!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

THATS CRAZY! Jerm the kids and now me... Ugh it sucks we all have it or had it... Its not any fun... I hope you guys are feeling better..