So as I think everyone knows, I got a new job back in December of 2007 and I REALLY, REALLY like it here. The atmosphere is very laid back yet productive! I thought I would hate driving downtown, but have actually come to enjoy Monroe Center. The area is safe, clean and has a ton of really neat places to eat and hang out. One of the biggest perks is that I have my own office with two windows and a door. The view is great... I can see SanChez, VanAndle Arena, TAPS and the S-Curve. The other cool thing is that I get covered parking now! I feel like the princess... I don't think I have had to scrape snow off of my car yet this year between parking in the garage and in the ramp.
So here is a little sneak peek of my office... the camera here is not very good and the battery is dead right now so I have to have it plugged in or it won't power up...
Okay, so maybe I need to find a better place for my pop cans!
If you look closely, you can see one of the three plants that are in my office... that is right, I have plants in my office and guess what the coolest part is... I have a plant lady that comes in every Thursday to water and care for the plants! Pretty cool, huh?
Two of my newest posessions at Flex... business cards w/a holder and a shiney new stapler!YEAH, I'm living the good life :)

2 comments:
wow thats nice i think you need to cut down on the pop =) j/k i have pictures of kenzie up now if you want a sneek peek =)
Nice office....I'll be there to visit you for lunch soon...I think I might be able to next week. I'll take a little extra time off....how about that? I can bring you your favorite. Salad with cheese and croutons with yummy ranch. Maybe I take the whole afternoon off and we hit TAPS. :)
See you tonight.
Post a Comment