This year Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards if I simply promote them on my BLOG and FACEBOOK. I used them to order Mia's birth announcements and they did a wonderful job. This year with our extra special little blessing I am thrilled to be able to send Christmas cards with her on them (well and maybe Earle too)! I have narrowed my favorite card designs down to my top three and am hoping you can help me to narrow it down to the top choice.


As you (hopefully) know we love to celebrate the true reason for the season, the birth of Jesus Christ. Shutterfly allows for personalization to ensure this message can be carried in our Christmas cards. We are super excited to celebrate our RISEN SAVIOR and his gift of LIFE this year.
Be sure to check out their site at http://www.shutterfly.com/ or to link up to this promotion, click here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010


2 comments:
Believe
Believe (that way we can see more pics!)
Post a Comment