Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sesame Street Live


My folks took me to Sesame Street Live when I was little. Mike and I took Amber and Justin when they were little and this year we got to take Addi (she is still little) next year I hope to take Mia (she is currently too little). Addi loved the show (secretly, Mike and I did too). They put on a great show for a good price and we had great seats!
Here is Addi pre-show... slightly mesmerized by all of the Sesame Street friends... I couldn't even get her to look at the camera!
Ad got an Elmo hat that was too big for her, so I got to wear it! NICE :) Later in the car she wore it over her other hat :)

Let the show begin!

She loved it. She got up and danced and kept saying ELMO and pointing at the stage... maybe next year she will be able to go again :) Three is definitely not too old. Right?

1 comment:

laura said...

love the pictures! She did have a great time! Thank you so much for taking her and letting ALex and I spend some time with the too little one!