Mike did. 

Yesterday after a nearly perfect day at church, visiting with family and appreciating our moms, we were cuddling on the couch before Mike's Sunday evening nap. The baby was very active, but I doubted Mike would be able to feel anything. But after about a minute he felt two very sound "thumps" I think our baby was saying "Hello daddy, I love you!" So at 18 weeks and 2 days Baby Battaglio made its presence known to someone other than me!


Yesterday after a nearly perfect day at church, visiting with family and appreciating our moms, we were cuddling on the couch before Mike's Sunday evening nap. The baby was very active, but I doubted Mike would be able to feel anything. But after about a minute he felt two very sound "thumps" I think our baby was saying "Hello daddy, I love you!" So at 18 weeks and 2 days Baby Battaglio made its presence known to someone other than me!

1 comment:
im so happy, that was a fun time for alex. he became part of the baby experience!
Post a Comment