Happy Birthday to Mike's mom! I wonder if I'll get in trouble for posting the fact that she is 60? I know she checks my BLOG on occasion but I am pretty sure she hasn't figured out how to leave a comment yet :)
So anyways, last Sunday (yes, I know this post is a little late) the whole family (minus Chris) got together to celebrate and have a "surprise" party... Note: Nothing is really ever a surprise if Dad B or Alex knows about it! None the less it is always fun to get together as a family. We had burgers on the grill, BBQ chips, spinach dip & corn on the "knob." Oh and wait... & Bloody Marys... ALL of Mom B's favorite things.
Oh and by the way, it was a pirate party as you can tell by all of the pirate hats everyone is sporting. Alex, you look HOT :)
Then we had "Better Than Sex Chocolate Cake" or at least that is what Laura says!So this weekend we will celebrate my brother's B-day (actually today) and Easter, next Wednesday is Mike's B-day. And last but not least, Happy B-day to Sara (today too)!

Justin loves chocolate.
Among other things, she got a Snuggie!
I got some snuggle time with Addi...
...and so did Uncle Mike. I think the Bloody Mary got the best of him :)

No comments:
Post a Comment