Mike's favorite restaurant is Culvers... so SURPRISE... when we showed up this Thursday most of the family was there to greet him and wish him a very Happy B-day. He was so surprised. He had NO idea. At first when he saw his mom and dad he was mad at them because he thought they drove all the way to Cascade without calling us to see if we could go to dinner with them :) Ha! It is always fun to get family together! 

And these are just plain funny. Addi and I didn't seem to have it together. If she was looking I wasn't and vice-versa But she did LOVE her balloon!


1 comment:
Looks like the party went real well, and Mike was surprised!. I finally remembered to take the Culver's trash out of my trunk this weekend.
Wish we were there, looked like a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday to Mike.
Post a Comment