And what is a party without cake? My mom made this adorable cake for the people to enjoy! Chocolate with caramel and chocolate frosting... yummy!

And I made cup cakes for the dogs... all healthy stuff... like wheat flower, rye flower, brown sugar and cream cheese frosting (but I did put some sprinkles on top)!
Here is the birthday boy enjoying his cup cake...


And Sierra got one too...
Poor Woody. He had to have his "to go" since he was more interested in running around the yard than he was playing at the party. So poor Woody spent some time in the truck awaiting their departure :)
Poor Woody. He had to have his "to go" since he was more interested in running around the yard than he was playing at the party. So poor Woody spent some time in the truck awaiting their departure :)
4 comments:
I didn't even see the cake! That is so cool. It was delicious. Tom loved it too. You are the best dog owner. Throwing a party, making homeade cupcakes for the dogs, dressing your dog up in outfits. Earle is one lucky hound. Good thing he doesn't know what you guys say about him when he's not around! ; )
- Mary
And P.S.thanks for the card. I am a good puppy kisser!
I love how he seems to keep the hat on....I think Buster ate his when we had his party.
Mary~ I think Tom likes ANY cake as long as there aren't Heath bars on it :)
Sara~ Yeah, he didn't really mind wearing it! The pictures of him crack me up! Silly dog:)
Post a Comment