I don't even know where to begin. Earle had SO much fun at his B-day party (and so did Mike and I). We are so grateful to all of you who came to share in Earle's special day with us :)
He LOVED all of his presents and cards and treats and head pats, belly rubs and kisses... So, it will take me a couple of days to get the photos uploaded (but we do have some, thanks to Laura and Alex)!
To get started here are the cards he received... how adorable are they?
This one is from "Grandpup" John & "Grandma Harry" - and it is homemade - very nice! 


And this one is from Uncle Alex, Aunt Laura, Addison and Sierra! It even "barks" the song "Happy B-day!" Earle's ears perk up every time the dogs start barking. Too funny!
And this one is from... yep, you guessed it, Grandma and Grandpa Battaglio! Nice, huh?!!!



And this one is from... yep, you guessed it, Grandma and Grandpa Battaglio! Nice, huh?!!!

So as your first glimpse into Earle's party, you can tell... he is VERY loved and he knows it (so do Mike and I)! His guest listed included a total of 24 people (only 5 of which were kids) and 2 other dogs. He had everyone from aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and grandparents come! We had dinner, a pinata, played pin-the-tail-on-the-dog, opened gifts and had cake! I can't wait to share the rest of the special evening with all of you!
So stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment