As you may or may not know, Mike is putting a new and what is sure to be FABULOUS front porch on our house with a swing for me to watch the Thunderstorms roll in. Well, I don't get to enjoy the rain from new porch YET, but poor Mike... he works outside in the rain. I have never met such a hardworking and dedicated man. Once he sets his mind to something, he completes it with 110% effort. So, check this out. Here he is at 8:30 last night working in the rain...
And men that work hard also crash hard. Look at my boys... They are best buds!
I love you Tay!
(I hope this post doesn't get me in too much trouble!)



4 comments:
nighty night mikey
Isn't that the cutest picture? All that is missing is Earle boy on his pillow too :(
I know...LOL...next time you should capture Earle!
Thats so funny But Cute GOOD picture!
Post a Comment