Friday, September 5, 2008

Addison Marie

Join me in welcoming Addison Marie Gearhart! Weighing in at a healthy 7lbs 6ozs and 20" long...
So here I am... holding a BEAUTIFUL little Addison Marie. What a cutie. I have been waiting like 8 months for this :) I miss her already and can't wait for them to get home and settled in and to be ready for visitors...
Laura's room is itty bitty... so her and Al had to improvise. Mike sat on the floor and they shared the bed... but look how happy they are.
A close up... Addison is snoozing on Al's tummy waiting for her next feeding. Laura says she is a good eater (I wonder where who she gets that from)!
GREAT job Laura (and Alex). She is PERFECT.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

AWE SHE IS SOOO CUTE.. Thanks For sharing Pictures with us..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting....