She just took off... now she is unstoppable. Love this little girl SO much.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looking back at your posts, Mia started crawling almost three months to the day before she started walking. August 16th! Are you ready for a really mobile baby??? (I think they're easier) Aunt Mary.
How old is Mia? She's doing really well! I agree with Aunt Mary. I have loved having Cambry so mobile. She walked when she was 9 months old--never crawled.
And thank you so much for your offer on your camera. I'm not sure that it would be worth mailing it, with the cost and everything. We actually have a friend who is letting us borrow their camera. They have like 3, so I think I might ask to buy it from them or something. Thank you though!
3 comments:
Looking back at your posts, Mia started crawling almost three months to the day before she started walking. August 16th! Are you ready for a really mobile baby??? (I think they're easier)
Aunt Mary.
How old is Mia? She's doing really well! I agree with Aunt Mary. I have loved having Cambry so mobile. She walked when she was 9 months old--never crawled.
And thank you so much for your offer on your camera. I'm not sure that it would be worth mailing it, with the cost and everything. We actually have a friend who is letting us borrow their camera. They have like 3, so I think I might ask to buy it from them or something. Thank you though!
That is a awesome video! I hope to see you guys soon!!
Post a Comment