Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Trip to Atlanta and Little Rock

My mom, Mia and I were blessed with the opportunity to travel for a week, reconnecting with old friends, visiting, and hanging out. We were gone for a total of 6 days and went on a total of 6 plane rides. Mia is a PRO traveler and had no problems, issues or temper tantrums while gone. She truly is a princess. Although we missed her Dada a lot it truly was a fantastic get away... that was also very productive (I have to say that as it was a work trip - technically)!


Riding in an airplane (she didn't always get her own seat - but she did great either way). On a Sunset Dinner Cruise with DataPath people.
Watching the ducks with Grandma at the Peabody Hotel.

Hanging out in her hotel crib.

Room service... a first for Grandma and Mia!
Bathing in the sink. What an awesome trip filled with awesome memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! What a little sweetie. I love the plane ride picture. She looks so happy to be on a plane with her mom and grandma looking at her book.

Birthday party was great. What fantastic weather. I hope you are enjoying a little down time!
-Aunt Mary